Why We Collect Your Personal Information We collect personal information for business purposes. We may use personal information collected:
- to provide products and services to our customers;
- to communicate with our customers and contacts;
- to manage and account for our products and services;
- to improve our products and services;
- to provide business information for our employees and contractors;
- to conduct our business;
- to assess browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site and pages access times;
- to gauge visitor traffic and trends;
- to assess our customers for creditworthiness or continuing creditworthiness as we reasonably see fit from time to time, for the purposes including but not limited to: obtaining and exchanging information with a credit reporting agency, credit provider, credit insurer or insurance brokers;
- passing the information on to a debt collector or legal representatives;
- exchanging further personal information, including consumer and/or commercial credit information, with another body for any use reasonably connected with the provision of credit or the collection of debts.
When we collect personal information We will only collect your personal information where: It is reasonably necessary for us to pursue one or more of our functions or activities, or we are required to by law.
How we collect personal information We will collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means. We will collect personal information directly from you for example, face to face business dealing, through emails, when you visit or interact with any page on our website, register on our site, place an order, submitting account applications etc.
One of the ways we may collect information about you is through the use of “cookies”. A cookie is a small txt file that Roll Tech Australia website may place on your computer. Cookies may be used, among other things, to track the pages you have visited, to remember your preferences and to store personal information about you. You can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of Roll Tech Australia website of take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies offer.
When we disclose your personal information We do not sell or trade your personally information to outside parties. We do not transfer your personally information to outside parties with the exception of trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, our professional advisors, including our legal advisers and financial advisers, government and regulatory authorises or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Accessing your Personal Information You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Roll Tech Australia reserves the right to charge a fee for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Contact Us If you need to contact us, please use the “Contact” page on our website.